Terms & Conditions
The term 'Georgie Parker Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Plym Cottage, Wicken Road, Arkesden, Saffron Walden, Essex, CB11 4EY. Our company registration number is 08172508 (Place of registration: Companies House), VAT Registration Number; 154 8551 92. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Georgie Parker Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Georgie Parker Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Georgie Parker Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of Georgie Parker Ltd - © Georgie Parker Ltd 2012. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Prices and availability of goods are subject to change without notice at any time..
Payment is via Paypal, who accept the following cards: Mastercard, Maestro, Visa, Visa Debit, American Express and Switch.
Payments are taken at the time that orders are placed.
When ordering items you will need to provide payment details, these details must be yours and be valid and correct.
Products will not be dispatched until full payment has been received in cleared funds.
If we are unable to fulfil your order for any reason we will contact you to advise you of this.
All items are subject to availability.
If we have identified a pricing error we will not be able to accept your order.
We reserve the right to decline any offer to purchase by you at any time.
Postage and Packaging options
- UK mainland standard delivery - £3.99 (approximately 3-5 working days). Free delivery if order (excluding delivery cost) is over £100.00.
- UK mainland next day delivery - £10.99
- Northern Ireland and UK highlands and Islands - £10.99 (3+ working days)
- Ireland and Continental Europe - £34.99
- USA - £49.99
- Rest of the world - £74.99
Postage and packaging prices stated our guidelines only and may vary. You will be advised of any additional postage & packaging costs by email before items are dispatched.
The timeframes quoted for delivery are estimated delivery times only, they may be subject to change without notice at any time and Georgie Parker Ltd have no liability whatsoever should products not arrive within these timeframes.
Working days do not include weekends or bank holidays.
Some orders, may require a signature upon receipt therefore we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
Our UK mainland next day delivery service is only available for products that are in stock at the time of purchase. This service does not operate at weekends or bank holidays and orders must be placed before 11am.
If the delivery address is outside the UK, you may be subject to other import duties and taxes. You are solely responsible for any further costs required and you must meet any additional charges for customs clearance. Georgie Parker Ltd cannot be held responsible for these charges. You can obtain more information by contacting your local Customs and Excise office. Georgie Parker Ltd makes no representation that any products sold through this website are appropriate for use outside of the UK. You are therefore responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
It is your responsibility to inspect the products upon receipt. If the products are damaged at all you need to notify us via email straight away. If you do not do this then we are not obligued to accept any requests for the replacement of damaged items at a later date.
If for any other reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, all products, including sale items, can be returned for a full refund up to 30 days after the date that the goods were dispatched to you by us. Postage and Packaging costs are excluded.
It is important to note that if an item has been purchased as a present, that the refund must be made to the original cardholder.
to inform us and confirm which items you will be returning and then arrange for the safe return of the products to us (please make sure that your contact details are included in the package). All items are returned to Georgie Parker Ltd at your own risk and expense. We can not accept responsibility for packages lost in transit. We recommend that you send the returns by Special delivery and make sure that you retain proof of postage.
Products should be returned to:
Georgie Parker Ltd
Once we have received the returned items we will email you to confirm this.
Important information: Returned products must be in all the original packaging and with any product tags still attached. The products must be in a new and unused condition, with no marks or any sign of wear and tear on the product, tags or packaging. All returned products that do not meet these requirements will not be accepted and returned to the purchaser at the purchaser's expense.
To cancel your contract, you must notify us in writing, specifically mentioning that you want to 'cancel your contract', within the 7 working day period to:
Georgie Parker Ltd
You must then return the products in accordance with the 'Returns' section. Please note that in order to cancel your contract, you must return all the products that were covered by the order. If you cancel your contract with us, we will refund the amount due to you, including delivery charges, within 30 days of the day you have given notice of your cancellation.